What to Expect
When you list with us you get the most energetic, down-to-earth, caring, and tireless hands-on service with a personal touch. We love our job and our clients. We are the best of the best. The testimonials speak for themselves. Each of our clients experience a service unique to their needs and their situation. Together we build a plan on how to best sell your home for as much money as possible.
Most agents just do the basics: take photos (often with terrible lighting), enter your listing into MLS, maybe do an open house or 2, often don’t even know much about the neighborhood they are selling in, then just sit and wait until the offers come in. They have no real plan, and no guidance for their clients.
They don’t think outside the box, and they don’t overcome obstacles. They are more like ‘listing collectors’ than ‘listing sellers’. They often overprice your home in order to win your business, but then they struggle to actually get it sold, leaving you stressed and frustrated.
That is just lazy and uncreative. When you meet with us, you’ll see what we mean when we say we have endless amount of energy and love what we do.
Here are a few of the many reasons to list with us
1. The BEST First Impression:
- Before photos are even taken, we lay out a plan on how to best prepare your home for photos and every showing thereafter with staging advice, identifying and overcoming any potential obstacles for buyers, curb appeal advice, etc. We want your home to be in the best shape it possibly can.
- Your home will have the BEST, most professional photos to ensure it will shine above the rest of the competition. Our goal with your home isn’t just to make it look great. Our goal is to make it look far superior to all other listings. It will get more views and showings than any other listings similar to yours.
- Before listing your home, we do a very thorough comparative market analysis on your home so we get into the best price range to attract the most buyers from the very beginning. No overpromising just to secure your listing. Just researching facts and trends to price your home correctly and strategically.
2.The Ultimate Exposure to Attract the Maximum Amount of Buyers:
- We are social media mavens: We post all over our social media sites, discussing why someone would want to buy your home.
- Your home will be also be listed on over 900 websites.
- Mass-marketed open houses and broker opens.
- Guerilla marketing and outside-the-box ways to attract buyers.
- Mass mailings, targeted door knocking, emails, and phone calls.
3. Expertise & High Standards:
As full-time, 7-day/week REALTORS©, we hold ourselves to the highest of standards. We don’t just call ourselves experts simply because we are licensed. WE MAKE SURE to be experts by continuously educating ourselves, researching market trends, current inventory, mortgage rates, and anything else relevant to today’s market.
4. Alexis Zibolis’ Merits & Awards:
- # 1 Coldwell Banker Lakewood Ranch Real Estate Agent for 2019, 2020,2021
- Coldwell Banker President’s Elite 2020
- Coldwell Banker Florida’s Top 100 Agents 2019, 2020, 2021
- Coldwell Banker’s SW Florida Regional Newcomer of the Year for 2017
- Alexis Zibolis: #1 Agent in brokerage of over 150 other agents
- Top 1% of all Sarasota-Manatee County real estate agents
- #1 Listing agent in 34211 Zip Code
5. System Based Marketing Plan and Consistent Re-Analyzation:
We build a plan and schedule from the beginning how we will tackle the sale of your home. Every home and neighborhood is different.
As we progress throughout the listing period, we constantly adjust wherever is needed depending on market trends, new comparables, buyer feedback, showing frequency, and any obstacles that arise. It could be as simple as moving furniture around, or getting a quote for pool installation to present to your buyers.
Your plan and care is unique to your home.
You will receive weekly updates on your listing activity, and communication regarding feedback, and anything else applicable to the sale of your home. We are easily available to you, and we respond to calls and messages quickly.
7. Expert negotiations:
Our goal is to get the most amount of money for your home in the least amount of time. That starts with the most beautiful marketing presentation, and ends with expert negotiations. We use strategy and a little bit of buyer psychology to guide the other party to settle as high as they can possibly go.
8. Ongoing above-and-beyond service throughout the entirety of the contract period and beyond closing:
We work so closely with our clients that most of them have become our friends. They had such a great experience that they have referred us loads of business. 90% of our business is now completely referral based, and we are beyond grateful for all of it.
9. Maintain a List of Recommended, Trusted Vendors ...
... for just about every need to help sell your home. If we don’t like the way any of our clients are treated, those vendors are removed from our list.
Now that you see the reasons why you should list with us, what are you waiting for?
Give us the chance to be the first, last, and only REALTOR© you will ever work with from this point forward. You won’t regret it.
~Alexis Zibolis and the entire Zibolis Group team